On the first Sunday of March, CTJ Church launched double services.
There are two services every Sunday:
Due to the changes, there are ministries and activities that will be affected and have made changes to its processes.
Parking & Traffic
You may experience congestion due to turn-over times in between services. For safety reasons, we ask that you follow instructions from our traffic controllers who will be wearing high visibility vests each morning.
- Traffic controllers will inform if the parking is FULL.
- There will be drop-off points & U-turn bays which will be set.
- Specific areas will be marked "NO PARKING" to facilitate smooth traffic flow.
- Prohibited Parking: Garage Doors and Unit 8 & 7 walls
The safety of your child is paramount and the Kidsworld team has a duty of care which they need to comply with. A new drop-off & sign-in system will be implemented:
- Opens 30 minutes before service starting times.
- ONLY on the 1st Sunday of the month will sign in be located in Unit 8. Every week after, it will be located in Unit 6 (next to stairs).
- Children will be accompanied upstairs by a Kidsworld Volunteer.
- All children must be collected from Unit 6.
- Your child MUST be signed-out when released from Kidsworld for the day OR in between services.
- All children must be picked up in Unit 6.
(***Children can ONLY be signed in/out by those AUTHORIZED and must be age 16+***)
If you are a Kidsworld parent, please click on this link to read the changes to the programme.
Seats will be designated for new people on the right-hand side of each service in Unit 8. After each service, refreshments will be provided to our first timers/visitors inside Unit 6.
New Café & Menu
Our new CTJ Café will be open in Unit 6.
Opening times: 7:30-8:00 am 9:30-10:30 am
(Please note: Times may be subjected to change)
Click here to view the: MENU